National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Scientist ‘C’ & More Vacancies for Matriculation (10/ +2)/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS/ BDS/B.V.Sc/ B.Tech holders on November 26, 2014
Company name :National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Posts :Scientist ‘C’ & More Vacancies
Qualification : Matriculation (10/ +2)/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS/ BDS/B.V.Sc/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.14000-48,840/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location :Panaji (Goa)
Walk in Interview :November 26, 2014
Details of Post :
Scientist ‘C’ & More Vacancies
The following positions are to be filled up on temporary, contractual basis, co-terminus with a National Institutes of Health-funded project ‘Malaria Evolution in South Asia’.
- Post No. 1 One post of Scientist ‘C’ (Non Medical) on consolidated salary of Rs. 48,840/- p.m. (including HRA)
- Essential qualifications: Post-graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) with one year R&D/teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with two years R&D/Teaching experience in the required subject from recognized university. Or MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS Degree Or BDS/B.V.Sc & AH degree recognized by DCI/VCI with 5 years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after BDS/B.V.Sc Degree. Or B.Tech degree in relevant Engineering subject with six years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after B. Tech degree Or First class Master’s degree in the relevant subjects from a recognized university with 4 years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after 1st Class Master’s Degree. Or Second class M.Sc. + Ph.D degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University with 4 years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after M.Sc + Ph.D.
- Desirable: 1. Doctorate or M/Tech Degree in relevant Science or Engineering subject or Engineering subject or MD in the relevant subject from a recognized university for candidates with first class relevant degree 2. Additional Post-doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s) 3. Knowledge of Computer Application or Business intelligence tools/Data Management.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servant and SC/ST/OBC candidates SC/ST/OBC in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
- Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in medical subjects/Doctorate Degree in Life Sciences/relevant subject shall be recruited as Scientist ‘C’ after requisite training under Talent Search Scheme as per Schedule-IV
- MD/MS/MDS/PhD in the relevant subject shall be treated equivalent to three years’ experience.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Medical subject/M.Tech/M.V.Sc in the relevant subjects shall be treated equivalent to two years experience.
Laboratory Technician (One): Rs. 16,000/-p.m. consolidated
- Essential Qualifications: 10+2 in Science subject with two year Diploma in DMLT from Govt. recognized institute.
- Desirable: Graduate in Life Sciences: Field/Lab experience in malaria/handling mosquito culture work. Knowledge of MS Office and Internet.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years
Field Attendant (Two): Rs. 14,000/-p.m. consolidated
- Essential Qualifications: Matriculation
- Desirable: Experience in Field Surveys/Mosquito sampling and collection
- Age: 18-25 Years
HOW TO APPLY :
- Age Limit: Age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Central Govt. rules/orders and up to five years for general category candidates in deserving cases for possessing experience in Govt. /Autonomous Bodies.
- Place of duty: The contractual staff will be posted at the project site at the above mentioned address.
- Duration: The engagement in the above posts would be for the period mentioned against each post initially. But the period of their engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority. Interested and eligible candidates for posts 1, 2 & 3 may appear for Walk-in-Interview together with copy of their complete bio-data and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials and the originals for verification before the Selection Committee on Wednesday 26th Nov, 2014. Registration for the interviews will be from 9.00AM to 10:00AM followed by interview. NOC is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Govt. /Autonomous Bodies/PSUs. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :November 26, 2014
VENUE : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Indian Council of Medical Research) Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji-403001, Goa
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMR|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016