National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistants & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc/ 10th/ +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistants & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 13-01-2015 at 10.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistants & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc/ M.Sc/ 10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13-01-2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Malaria Research, Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji-403 001, Goa|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Technical Assistants & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Following positions are to be filled up purely on temporary and contractual basis under the following Project:
Project: “Estimation of malaria burden in India: a prospective National study to validate recently proposed methodologies of burden estimation in India.”
Eligible candidates for the below mentioned posts may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 13-01-2015 at National Institute of Malaria Research, Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji-403 001, Goa. The registration for the interview will start at 10 AM and will be closed at 11.00 AM.
- Post -1: Technical Assistants– Co-ordinators –Two (One for Distt. Kolhapur – (Rural), (Maharashtra) One for Distt. Dakshin Kanada (Mangalore).
- Essential Qualifications: Graduate in science / required subject from recognized university with DMLT course from recognized Institute or graduate with one year relevant experience in the lower grade or one year field/ lab experience from recognized institute. Three years Graduate degree in the required subject from recognized University / Institution with two years experience.
- Desirable: M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences from recognized University / Institution. Research experience preferably in field of health. Working knowledge of Computers.
- Age: Up to 30 years.
- Emoluments: Rs. 23,220/-per month (consolidated)
- Job responsibilities: To coordinate, manage project activities, maintain supply chain, data flow, coordination with PHCs in the respective districts, and overall supervise day to day activities at district level.
- Duration: One Year
- Post -2: Field Workers – Six (Three for Distt. Kolhapur, (Maharashtra), Three for Distt. Dakshin Kanada
- Essential Qualifications: 10 plus 2 with Science subjects or equivalent from recognized board and 2 year’s Field experience. (* B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 year’s experience.)
- Desirable: B.Sc. or equivalent from recognized University / Institution.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 yrs.
- Emoluments: 13,760/-per month (consolidated)
- Job responsibilities: To carry out field work in the project area as directed. To Supervise Surveillance monitors, to keep records and maintain supply chain & data flow. To maintain vigil for deaths due to any cause. Enumerate and validate deaths in the community.
- Duration: One Year
- Post-3: Data Entry Operator – One (Goa)
- Essential Qualifications: 12th Pass in science stream with mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Desirable: Graduate with Certificate / Diploma in computer application from recognized Institution. Experience in operating MS Excel for Data entry and calculations. Experience in MS Office. Ability to handle large data.
- Age: Below 28 years
- Emoluments: Rs.13,072/- per month (consolidated).
- Duration: 15 months
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Technical Assistants & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 13-01-2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistants & More Vacanciesvacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
- Candidates appearing for interview are requested to bring all original certificates and one set of attested photocopies of all certificates/testimonials along with CV and two photographs.
- The positions are for fixed tenure and are purely on temporary basis. The engagement may be terminated at any time as per need of the project. The candidates deployed for above positions will have no claim for any regular appointment in any Institute of ICMR. These positions do not carry any other benefits.
- Age for all posts is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and other candidates as per Govt. rules in force. It is also relaxable for the candidates in deserving cases up to the limit of five years. Upper age limit shall be calculated as on the date of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13-01-2015
National Institute of Malaria Research, Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji-403 001, Goa
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016