National Institute of Malaria Research(NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Statistician through recruitment notification .Candidates who have completed Master Degree,Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research(NIMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Statistician . Walk in Interview will be held on8/9/2015 at 2.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Malaria Research(NIMR)
Vacancy Name : Statistician
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.23,900/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job:8/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:National Institute of Malaria Research,Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research(NIMR) Statistician Recruitment:
- Name of the Post :Statistician–(One)
- Essential qualifications and experience : Graduate in Statistics with two year’s experience. (The post- graduate degree in Statistics shall be treated as equal to two year’s experience)
- Desirable : Master’s degree in Statistics/ Health Statistics/Bio – Statistics/Population studies with knowledge of computer programming and data processing using SPSS/STATA in health related project.
- Job Requirement : Data Management and analysis, literature review, handling correspondence & communications work and Data Management.
- Age: Below 35 years (relaxableas per Govt. of India rules)
- Emoluments : Rs.23,908/-(Consolidated).No other allowances.
- Duration : Six months
- Place of duty : New Delhi
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research(NIMR) – Statistician Post:
- Written Test on8/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Statistician vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research(NIMR):
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointmen under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Benefit of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. is not applicable. Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview. Candidates posessing the above qualifications may come for Walk – in – Interview at National Institute of Malaria Research,Sector -8, Dwarka, New Delhi on 8- 9 – 2015 at 2:30 PM
- Those appearing for walk -in-Interview should bring (1) All certificates/testimonials in original (2) One attested copy each of the certificates and (3) two photographs
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :8/9/2015
National Institute of Malaria Research,Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017