On 22/10/2016, National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Social Worker. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS) plans to recruit MSW/MA candidates for the post of Social Worker. National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Social Worker. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 7/11/2016.
National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS) before 7/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS)|
|Vacancy Name||Social Worker|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 29,607/-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||7/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Medical Statistics, ICMR, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029|
Eligibility & Details:
Social Worker Post:
Candidates can Get the Social Worker Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Social Worker|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Master of Social Work /MA Sociology or Graduate with 5 years work experience.|
|Desirable: Experience in conducting field work in tribal areas. Basic knowledge of computer (work processing and data management)|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 29,607/- Per Month (Consolidated)|
|Age Limit:Below 30 years on the date of Interview. Age relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per central government rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply in the given format and send by post to The Director, National Institute of Medical Statistics, ICMR, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 by 7 th November, 2016. Application received after the last date or incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected without any intimation. After scrutiny, eligible candidate names will be displayed on the web site and will be required to appear for the written test/interview with all original documents & one set of attested copies.|
|Last Date: 7/11/2016|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 7/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Social Worker Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 7/11/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 7/11/2016