National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Co-ordinator through recruitment notification – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment 2015 – NIMH/JHU/GG/NOTI/PC/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Programme Co-ordinator Job on or before 31/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Vacancy Name : Programme Co-ordinator
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000 /- p.m
Job Location : BANGALORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH & NEURO SCIENCES, BANGALORE – 560 029
Detail of National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Programme Co-ordinator Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of “Programme Co-ordinator” on adhoc basis for the Johns Hopkins University funded project entitled “ Road Safety – 10 India Monitoring and Evaluation project with support” under Dr.G.Gururaj, Prof. & Head Dept. of Epidemiology and Principal Investigator.
- Name of the post Programme Co-ordinator
- No of post One Post
- Essential Qualification M.Sc. in Biostatistics/Master in Computer Applications
- Desirable qualifications: Candidates must have knowledge and skills in Data management with proficiency in software applications. Persons worked in handling large scale data bases, analysis and statistical applications in projects is desirable/programmes as a co-ordinator and should have supervised field level data collection. Experience in conducting / participating in field epidemiological surveys mandatory. Candidates must have demonstrated ability to liaison with different and multiple organizations at State and/ or National level. Skills in planning and conducting research related training programmes and an ability to communicate in multiple languages desirable. Candidates should be willing to travel extensively to survey sites.
- Maximum age limit Not exceeding 40 years (completed) As on May 15, 2015
- Emoluments Rs.25,000/-p.m (consolidated)
- Duration of the post six months (likely to be extended)
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) – Programme Co-ordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programme Co-ordinator Vacancy in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) :
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply on plain paper with the resume, age proof and copies of testimonials, either addressed to The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road,Bangalore-560029 or by email to [email protected] The candidates who apply should invariably mention the Notification no, Date, Email ID, Contact no and Postal address without fail, otherwise the applications will not be considered The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is 31st May 2015. Applications received later will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/5/2015
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment 2014 – NIMH/JHU/GG/NOTI/PC/2015-16.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||4,521|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||1,509|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||963|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|Ministry of Home Affairs||549|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited||500|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||488|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission||372|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|