National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Non PG Junior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Non PG Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/05/2016 at 09.30 A.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Vacancy Name : Non PG Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-per month
Job Location : Bengaluru
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job : 17/05/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy : Committee Room, Adjacent to Director’s Secretariat, NIMHANS, Bengaluru — 560 029
Detail Of Post:
WALK IN INTERVIEW for the Post of: NON PG JUNIOR RESIDENT IN THE DEPARTMENT OF NEUROPHYSIOLOGY
- No. of post : 01
- Educational Qualification : MBBS / MD (Ayurveda) from a MCI Recognized Institution/Medical College
- Desirable: Knowledge of evaluation of Autonomic Functions tests.
- Upper Age limit : 32 years as on 17.05.2016
- Pay Band Grade Pay: Rs.15600-39100 Rs. 5,400/-
- Duration of Post : 6 Months (extendable by another 6 months)
- Written Test on 17/05/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Interested candidates may attend Walk in Interview with their Resume along with the following documents on 17.05.2016 at 9:30 A.M in the Committee Room, Adjacent to Director’s Secretariat, NIMHANS, Bengaluru — 560 029. 1. Curriculum Vitae with 1 recent passport size photograph affixed (Email ID and Mobile No. for communication) 2. Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate) 3. Caste Certificate 4. MBBS Degree Certificate / Marks Cards 5. Internship Completion Certificate 6. Attempt Certificate 7. Medical Registration Certificate 8. MD (Ayurveda) Degree Certificate 9. Any other qualification/testimonials
10. Experience Certificate (if any)
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 17/05/2016
VENUE : Committee Room, Adjacent to Director’s Secretariat, NIMHANS, Bengaluru — 560 029