National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist C through recruitment notification – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment 2016 – NIMH/PROJ/TRR/ICMR/S’C’/NOTIF./2015-16 . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Scientist C. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/04/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Vacancy Name : Scientist C
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.53,946/-per month
Job Location :Bengaluru
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job : 18/04/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy : Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru-29.
Detail Of Post:
NIMHANS is conducting WALK-IN-INTEVIEW on 18.04.2016 at11.00 a.m., to fill one post of “Scientist-‘C’ (Non-Medical)” on adhoc basis for the ICMR project entitled “Translational Research in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) – Development of Biomarkers for diagnosis, monitoring disease progression and evaluation of toxicity” under Dr.T.R.Raju., Sr.Prof. & Head, Department of Neurophysiology & Principal Investigator. The desirous candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below are advised to appear straight away before the interview Board at the venue mentioned below, alongwith their Bio-data and testimonials in original as well as set of photo-copies.
- Description – Scientist ‘C’(Non-Medical)
- No. of Post – One
- Educational Qualification Ph.D in Neurophysiology/ Neuroscience
- Experience – Must have worked in Neurodegenerative disorders with expertise in techniques like Primary cell culture, cell lines, ELISA, Western blotting, Immunohistochemistry and proteomics. The work experience should be reflected in at least two publications in peer reviewed in International journal
- Age limit – 38 Years. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC, women and Physically handicapped candidates.
- Emoluments – Rs.47,286/- + Rs.6,660/- HRA = Rs.53,946/- per month
- Duration of the project – 1 year 6 months Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months which will be extendable at the end of every six months till the end of the project, depending on the performance of the candidate.
- Written Test on 18/04/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
The candidates are required to register their names between 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 18/04/2016
VENUE : Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru-29.
Reference: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment 2016 – NIMH/PROJ/TRR/ICMR/S’C’/NOTIF./2015-16