National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIN/PERS/SCH-93/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc, MSW, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/07/2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Sc, MSW, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 02/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad
Detail Of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Consultant Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the following position on the ad hoc research project entitled “Setting up of Tribal Health Research Units in ICMR Institutes” funded by ICMR at this Institute. The Applications will be received from the individuals on 2 nd July, 2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. at NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad. Late applications will not be entertained after 10:00 A.M. at any circumstances. The Candidates may download the Application form from NIN website: www.ninindia.org
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications : MA/M.Sc. in Anthropology/Sociology/ M.S.W.(Sociology) from any recognized University and 5 years experience in the relevant area. OR Ph.D. in Anthropology/Sociology from any recognized University with one year experience.
- Desirable : Research experience in community studies with special reference to tribal area will be preferable.
- Age : Not exceeding 40 years as on the date of Advertisement. Age relaxation will be given to the deserving Candidates as per the ICMR Circular No.16/107/2008- Admn.II, dated 22.10.2014.
- Consolidated Fee : Rs.40,000/- p.m. (fixed) without any allowances.
- Duration : Initially for one year and it will be extendable one more year depending upon the performance of the candidate and funds position
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 02/07/2015.
- Written test and Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates, if the large number of candidates found to be eligible in the screening as per ICMR guidelines. If the lesser number of candidates found to be eligible in the screening, interview will be conducted only to the short listed candidates for final selection. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board which is kept in front of the Conference Hall by 11-30 A.M.
Walkin Procedure For Consultant vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The short listed candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ST/OBC Community Certificate / PH Certificates along with a pass port size photograph and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Written Test/Interview. The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Post. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interviews/Written Test. The conditions of employment/consultancy will be the same as are for the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director In-charge & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason (s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, experience etc., will be reckoned as on 19.06.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02/07/2015
VENUE : NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad
Reference: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIN/PERS/SCH-93/2015-16/