National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIN/PERS/SCH-107/2015-16. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Data Entry Operator. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/09/2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad
Detail Of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
- Name of the post/m position : Data Entry Operator – A
- No. of vacancies : 1 ( UR )
- Essential Qualifications : 12th Pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Desirable : One year experience of data entry of a research project.
- Age : Below 28 years. Relaxation of age is admissible as per G.O.I. Rules
- Consolidated Pay : Rs. 15,200.00 per month fixed without any allowances.
- Tenure : Initially for six months, extendable based on the funds position.
- Date & Time of Written Test/ Interview : On 15th September, 2015 from 09.30 AM onwards.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Written Test on 15/09/2015.
- Written test/ Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates, if the large numbers of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening. If the lesser number of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening, interview will be conducted only to the shortlisted candidates for final selection. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board, which is kept in front of the Conference Hall after screening on the same day
Walkin Procedure For Data Entry Operator vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
Applications will be received from the individuals on 15th September, 2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. at Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad. Late applications will not be entertained after 10:30 A.M. at any circumstances. The Candidates may download the Application form from NIN website: www.ninindia.org. The shortlisted candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ ST/OBC Community Certificate/ PH Certificates along with a pass port size photograph and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/ MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Post. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/09/2015
VENUE : Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad
Reference: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIN/PERS/SCH-107/2015-16
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017