National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIN/PERS/SCH-89/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed 12th, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Data Entry Operator. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/07/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : 12TH, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Hall, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
Detail Of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the following post on the ad hoc research project entitled “Dietary Exposure Assessment of PCB’s” funded by ICMR at this Institute. The Candidates are requested to fill their application forms with his/her own handwriting and submit the same to the Convener of Selection Committee on 17th July, 2015. The Applications will be received from the individuals between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. by hand at Conference Hall, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad. Late applications will not be entertained after 10:30 A.M. at any circumstances. Candidates may download the Application Form from NIN website www.ninindia.org.
- No of Post : 01
- Essential Qualifications : 12th pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Desirable : MCA from recognized University.
- Age : Not exceeding 28 years.
- Cons. Pay : Rs.15,732/- p.m. (fixed) without any allowances.
- Tenure One year only.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Written Test on 17/07/2015.
- Written test and Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates, if the large number of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening as per ICMR guidelines. If the lesser number of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening, interview will be conducted only to the short listed candidates for final selection. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board, which is kept in front of the Conference Hall by 12-00 noon on 17th July, 2015.
Walkin Procedure For Data Entry Operator vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The short listed candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ST/OBC Community Certificate / PH Certificate with set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Written Test/Interview. The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/ MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government along with a pass port size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interviews/Written Test. The conditions of employment will be the same as are for the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director In-charge & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason/s and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, experience etc., will be reckoned as 17th July, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/07/2015
VENUE : Conference Hall, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
Reference: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIN/PERS/SCH-89/2015-16/