National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NIN/PERS/SCH-119/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/07/2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :10 Posts
Job Location :HYDERABAD
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION (Indian Council of Medical Research) TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007
Detail Of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the following position on the ad hoc research project entitled “Vitamin A metabolic pathway on region – specific adipose tissue development and its relevance to insulin resistance: A proteomic approach to sexual dimorphism” funded by DBT at this Institute. The Applications will be received from the individuals on 6 th July, 2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. at NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad. Late applications will not be entertained after 10:00 A.M. at any circumstances. The Candidates may download the Application form from NIN website: www.ninindia.org
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Bio-Technology from any recognized University. The Candidates must have qualified in the CSIR/UGC or ICMR/PGI National Entrance Test (NET) under the category of lectureship or project JRF respectively and have a valid certificate.
- Age : Below 30 years. Relaxation of age is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per G.O.I. rules.
- Consolidated Fellowship : Rs.12,000/-p.m.(Fixed) + 30% HRA without any other allowances
- Tenure : Initially for one year; extendable for another one more year based on the performance of the candidate and funds position.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 06/07/2015.
- Written test and Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates, if the large number of candidates found to be eligible in the screening as per ICMR guidelines. If the lesser number of candidates found to be eligible in the screening, interview will be conducted only to the short listed candidates for final selection. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board which is kept in front of the Conference Hall by 11-30 A.M
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The short listed candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ST/OBC Community Certificate / PH Certificates along with a pass port size photograph and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Written Test/Interview. The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Post. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test /Interview. The conditions of employment/fellowship will be the same as are for the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director In-charge & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason/s and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, experience etc., will be reckoned as on 19.06.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/07/2015
VENUE : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION (Indian Council of Medical Research) TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007
Reference: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NIN/PERS/SCH-119/2015-16/
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016