National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NIN/PERS/SCH/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/06/2015 at 12.00 Noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 23/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Hall, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad – 500 007
Detail Of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are called from the eligible candidates in Person alongwith a set of photo copies of all educational qualifications, experience and community certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer for the following position on the ad hoc research project entitled “Pre-diabetes induced retinopathy: Biochemical and molecular mechanisms and intervention by dietary agents” funded by DBT at this Institute. The Applications will be received on 23rd June, 2015 at 9:30 a.m. sharp, the late applications will not be received at any circumstance. The Candidates may download the Application form from NIN website: www.ninindia.org
- Essential Qualifications : 1. First Class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Bio- Technology/ Life Sciences from recognized University. 2. The candidate should have qualified in CSIR/NET/UGC/ICMR/PGI without fellowship.
- Desirable : Two years research experience in Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology.
- Age : Below 30 years.
- Consolidated Fellowship : Rs.14,000/-p.m.(Fixed) + 30% HRA p.m. without any other allowances
- Tenure : Initially for six months and can be extendable up to 22-02-2016 depending upon the funds position.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
- The short listed candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ST/OBC Community Certificate / PH Certificates along with a pass port size photograph and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Written Test/Interview. The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Post. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test /Interview. The conditions of employment will be the same as are for the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director In-charge & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason/s and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board which is kept in front of the Conference Hall by 11-30 a.m. The written test / interview will be conducted on 23rd June, 2015 at 12:00 noon at the Conference Hall, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad – 500 007
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/06/2015
VENUE : Conference Hall, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad – 500 007
Reference: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NIN/PERS/SCH/2015-16/
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016