National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NIN/PERS/SCH/2014-15/ Dated: 18-03-2015. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 31.03.2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015.|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007|
Detail of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the following date sharp at 09:30 a.m. for the following position on the ad hoc research project entitled “Role of maternal fatty acids on angiogenic factors in the first trimester placenta and their invasive properties : implication to fetoplacental growth and development” funded by DBT at this Institute. The essential qualification, experience, consolidated Fellowship and the tenure of the fellowship are as under:
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications : 1st Class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology from any recognized University and the candidates should have qualified in the CSIR/UGC or ICMR/PGI National Entrance Test (NET)/GATE and have a valid certificate (without fellowship).
- Desirable : Experience in cell culture work, gene expression analysis and other cell biology techniques.
- Age : Below 30 years. Relaxation of age is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per G.O.I. rules.
- Consolidated Fellowship : Rs.16,000/- plus 30% HRA p.m. (fixed) without any other allowances.
- Tenure : Initially for one year and it will be extendable depending upon the performance of the candidate and funds position.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 31.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
Initially the appointment will be given for a period of one year and extendable based on the performance and subject to extension of the Project by the funding agency. The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience and caste along with a passport-size photograph and one set of photocopies of all certificates duly attested while attending the Walk-in-Interview. The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Post, No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Interviews/ written test. The conditions of employment will be the same as for the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31.03.2015.
VENUE : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007
Reference: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2014 – NIN/PERS/SCH/2014-15/
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016