National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIN/PERS/JRF/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 12/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) Tarnaka,Jamai-Osmanai, HYDERABAD – 500 007.
Detail of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Position : Junior Research Fellow – One Intelligent, motivated and eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for JRF position leading to PhD at National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad on 12th October, 2015 between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Project details : “Molecular mechanism(s) involved in vitamin D deficiency induced muscle atrophy” DST-funded project at National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.
- Essential qualification : 1 st Class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology (from a recognized university) qualified with ICMR/CSIR/DST/DBT-NET JRF exam with fellowship.
- Age : Below 30 years.
- Stipend : As per rules of ICMR/CSIR/DBT/DST/UGC.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications, ICMR/CSIR/DST/DBT-NET JRF-fellowship qualified letter and caste along with a set of photo copies of the same and a latest passport size photo and complete bio-data while attending the personal discussion/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for this Purpose. General Conditions: ICMR/CSIR/DST/DBT Fellowship Rules are applicable for the above JRF position. The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/10/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) Tarnaka,Jamai-Osmanai, HYDERABAD – 500 007.
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2014 – NO.NIN/PERS/JRF/2015-16/.
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017