National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level II through recruitment notification – No.NIN/PERS/Sch-91/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant Level II. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/09/2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant Level II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad
Detail Of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Project Assistant Level II Recruitment:
- Name of the post/ position : Project Assistant Level-II
- No. of vacancies : 1 (UR)
- Essential Qualifications : M. Sc. (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology) from recognized University.
- Desirable : Hands on experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC experience in experimental animal handling and molecular biology techniques.
- Age : Below 28 years. Relaxation of age is admissible for SC/ST/OBC &PH candidates as per G.O.I. Rules.
- Consolidated Pay : Rs. 8,000.00 per month fixed without any allowances.
- Tenure : Upto 30th June, 2016.
- Date & Time of Written Test/ Interview : 30-09-2015 from 09.30 AM onwards.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Project Assistant Level II Post:
- Written Test on 30/09/2015.
- Written test/ Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates, if the large numbers of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening. If the lesser number of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening, interview will be conducted only to the shortlisted candidates for final selection. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board, which is kept in front of the Conference Hall after screening on the same day
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant Level II vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The shortlisted candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ST/OBC Community Certificate/ PH Certificates along with a pass port size photograph and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/ MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Post. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The conditions of employment will be the same as are for the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director in-charge & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason/s and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of advertisement. Applications will be received from the individuals on 30th September, 2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. at Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad. Late applications will not be entertained after 10:30 A.M. at any circumstances. The Candidates may download the Application form from NIN website: www.ninindia.org.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/09/2015
VENUE : Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad