National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technical Officer through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – No.NIN/PERS/Sch-148/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed BA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Technical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/09/2015 from 12.00 Noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Project Technical Officer
Educational Qualification : B.A
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 01/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007, Telangana.
Detail Of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Project Technical Officer Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the following post/ position on the ad hoc research project entitled “Assessment of Nutritional, Morbidity Status and Utilization of Health Care facilities in the elderly Population aged 60 years and above” funded by ICMR and the focal point is NIN
- Name of the post/ position : Project Technical Officer
- No. of vacancies : 1 No. (UR)
- Essential Qualifications : Graduate in Social Science from any recognized University and three years research experience in field/ community studies.
- Desirable : Post Graduate in Sociology/ Anthropology/ Social Science from any recognized University. Knowledge of spoken language of Telugu and Hindi.
- Age : Below 35 years. Relaxation of age is admissible as per G.O.I. Rules.
- Consolidated Pay : Rs. 27,800.00 p.m. (fixed) without any allowances.
- Tenure : Initially for six months and it will be extendable depending upon the performance of the candidate and funds position.
- Date & Time of Written Test/ Interview : On 1 st September, 2015 from 09.30 AM onwards
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Project Technical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 01/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Technical Officer vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The short listed candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ ST/ OBC Community Certificate/ PH Certificates along with a pass port size photograph and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/ MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Post. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The Applications will be received from the individuals on 1 st September, 2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. at Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad. Late applications will not be entertained after 10:30 A.M. at any circumstances. The Candidates may download the Application form from NIN website: www.ninindia.org. Selection Procedure: Written test and Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates, if the large number of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening. If the lesser number of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening, interview will be conducted only to the short listed candidates for final selection. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board, which is kept in front of the Conference Hall by 11-30 A.M. The Written Test/ Interview will be conducted on 1 st September, 2015 from 12:00 noon onwards in the Committee Room adjacent to the Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007, Telangana.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/09/2015
VENUE : Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007, Telangana.
Reference: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – No.NIN/PERS/Sch-148/2015-16/
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017