National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist-II through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No.NIN/PERS/Sch-88/2015-16/ . Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Scientist-II. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/07/2015 at 09.30 A.M.&10.30 A.M Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Scientist-II
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Osmania University, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Detail Of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Scientist-II Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Scientist-II||01 Post||Masters Degree, M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.d||Rs-45,954/-pm||40 Years|
Sl.No.1. Scientist-II (no. of vacancies -1 No.) (UR):
Essential Qualifications :
- First Class Master’s Degree in Bio-informatics/ Life Sciences form a recognized University with 4 years R&D experience in the biomedical informatics subject.
- 2 nd Class M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Bio-informatics + Ph.D. in the relevant subject from recognized University with 4 years research experience in the biomedical informatics subject.
- Doctorate or M.Tech degree in Bioinformatics, IT, Computer Science from a recognized University.
- Experience in Bioinformatics as demonstrated by publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Experience in in-silico, comparative Genomics, Knowledge of protein structure modeling and docking.
- Strong Computer skills and exposure to DBMS, C++, JAVA, Perl/Python, PHP, MYSQL, Web technologies, Big data, Linux and Windows.
Age limit : Not exceeding 40 years. Cons.
Pay : Rs.45,954/- p.m. plus 30% HRA p.m. (fixed) without any other allowances.
Tenure : Initially upto 29th February, 2016 and extendable for three more years based on the performance of the candidate and funds position.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Scientist-II Post:
- Written Test on 31/07/2015.
- Written test and Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates, if the large numbers of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening.
- If the lesser number of candidates are found to be eligible in the screening, interview will be conducted only to the short listed candidates for final selection.
- The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board, which is kept in front of the Conference Hall by 11:30 A.M.
- Date of Written Test / Interview: 31st July, 2015.
Walkin Procedure For Scientist-II vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
- Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the following post on the ad hoc research project entitled “Biomedical Informatics Centre’s of ICMR” – funded by ICMR at this Institute. The Applications will be received from the individuals on 31st July, 2015 between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. at Conference Hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad.
- Late applications will not be entertained after 10:30 A.M. at any circumstances. The Candidates may download the Application Form from NIN website: www.ninindia.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/07/2015
VENUE :National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Osmania University, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Reference: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No.NIN/PERS/Sch-88/2015-16/