National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – No.NIN/Pers/NIN-SRF/2014-15/ Dt. 24-03-2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 08.04.2015 between 9.30 A.M. and 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||08.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Nutrition (ICMR), Jamai Osmania (P.O), Hyderabad – 500 007|
Detail of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/WRITTEN TEST at this Institute 8th April, 2015 between 9.30 A.M. and 10.30 A.M. for filling up of One Senior Research Fellowship(Non-Medical) at this Institute.
- SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP(Non-Medical) – 1 No.
- Essential qualification : M.Sc., in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology from recognized University with atleast two years research experience in Conducting animal experiments and carrying out phyBiological studies in them and routine laboratory biochemical & molecular biological investigations
- Age : 35 years.
- Consolidated Salary : Rs.18,000/-p.m. (Fixed) + 30% HRA on it.
- Tenure : only for one year. A person who has availed 5 years of tenure/service as JRF and SRF (i.e. 2 years as JRF + 3 years as SRF) under ICMR/UGC/CSIR/DST/DBT/ ICAR’s grants are not eligible for the above NIN-SRF (Non-Medical)
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 08.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience and caste along with a set of photo copies of the same and a latest passport size photo, while attending the Walk-in-Interview/Written Test. No TA/DA will be paid for this Purpose.
General Conditions: ICMR/NIN Fellowship Rules are applicable for the above SRF. The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director-in-Charge has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08.04.2015
National Institute of Nutrition (ICMR), Jamai Osmania (P.O), Hyderabad – 500 007
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – No.NIN/Pers/NIN-SRF/2014-15/ Dt. 24-03-2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016