National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIN/PERS/FDTRC-SRF/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/05/2015 between 9.30 A.M. and 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Job Location :HYDERABAD
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) Tarnaka,Jamai-Osmanai, HYDERABAD – 500 007
Detail Of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/WRITTEN TEST at this Institute on 25th May, 2015 between 9.30 A.M. and 10.30 A.M. for filling up of One Senior Research Fellowship(Non-Medical) at this Institute.
- SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP(Non-Medical) – 1 No.
- Essential qualification : 1st Class M.Sc., in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology from recognized University with a minimum of 2 years experience in relevant subject.
- Desirable : Research experience in Probiotics
- Age : 35 years.
- Consolidated Salary : Rs.18,000/-p.m. (Fixed) + 30% HRA on it.
- Tenure : only for one year.
- A person who has availed 5 years of tenure/service as JRF and SRF (i.e. 2 years as JRF + 3 years as SRF) under ICMR/UGC/CSIR/DST/ DBT/ ICAR’s grants is not eligible for the above NIN-SRF (Non-Medical).
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 25/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience and caste along with a set of photo copies of the same and a latest passport size photo, while attending the Walk-in-Interview/Written Test. No TA/DA will be paid for this Purpose. ICMR/NIN Fellowship Rules are applicable for the above SRF. The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director-in-Charge has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/05/2015
VENUE :NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) Tarnaka,Jamai-Osmanai, HYDERABAD – 500 007
Reference: National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIN/PERS/FDTRC-SRF/2015-16/
Other Top Company Openings: