National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Project Technician-I through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NIN/PERS/SCH/2014-15/ Dated: 24-03-2015 . Candidates who have completed 10th, M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow, Project Technician-I. Walk in Interview will be held on 16-04-2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Project Technician-I|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16-04-2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007|
Detail of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Junior Research Fellow, Project Technician-I Recruitment:
- Junior Research Fellow 1 No.
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences from any recognized University. The candidates should have qualified in the CSIR/UGC or ICMR/PGI National Entrance Test (NET).
- Desirable : One year experience in cell culture work, molecular biological techniques, animal handling and experimentation protocols. .
- Age : Below 30 years. Relaxation of age is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per G.O.I. rules.
- Consolidated Fellowship : Rs.16,000/- plus 30% HRA p.m. (fixed) without any other allowances.
- Project Technician-I 1 No. (UR)
- Essential Qualifications : 10th / Matric / High School/ equivalent from any government recognized board. One year experience in assisting in day to day laboratory work in the Government Organization / recognized Institute or Certificate of one year duration in the relevant area.
- Desirable : Certificate course in Laboratory Technology / in Laboratory Animal handling.
- Age : Below 28 years.
- Cons. Pay : Rs.14,200/- p.m. (fixed) without any allowances.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Junior Research Fellow, Project Technician-I Post:
- Written Test on 16-04-2015 .
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow, Project Technician-I vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience and caste along with a passport-size photograph and one set of photocopies of all certificates duly attested while attending the Walk-in-Interview. The persons belongs to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/MRO specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Post, No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Interview/ written test. GENERAL CONDITIONS : The conditions of employment will be the same as for the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/03/2015
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2014 – NIN/PERS/SCH/2014-15/ Dated: 24-03-2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017