National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.NIN/PERS/SCH/2014-15/ Project Assistant contract basis/SCTIMST/2015. Candidates who have completed B.SC, M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/03/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.SC, M.SC|
|Total No of Vacancy||1|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007|
Detail of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the following dates at 9.30 A.M. sharp for filling up of the following post on the ad hoc research project entitled “DNA oxidation lesions and increased oxidative stress in the brain as the cause of decreased longevity of the WNIN obese mutant rates” funded by ICMR at this Institute. The essential qualification, experience, consolidated pay and service tenure are as under:
- Qualifications : B.Sc. in Life Science / Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry from a recognized University with one year Research experience in conducting animal experiments in the area of neuro science. OR B.Sc. in Life Sciences / Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology from a recognized University with one year DMLT Certificate.
- Desirable : First Class M.Sc. in Neuro Science / Bio-Chemistry/ from a recognized University with 3 years research experience in neuro science / related areas.
- Age : Below 30 years.
- Consolidated Pay : Rs.24,300/- p.m. (fixed) without any allowances.
- Tenure : Initially for 1 year, extendable two more years depending upon the performance of the candidate and receipt of funds from the funding agency
- Note:- Depending upon the number of candidates, written examination will be conducted. Initially the appointment will be given for a period of one year and extendable based on the performance and subject to extension of the Project by the funding agency. The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience and caste along with a passport-size photograph and one set of Photo copies of all certificates duly attested while attending the Walk-in-Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interviews/written test.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 24/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
- The conditions of employment will be the same as are for the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/03/2015
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2014 – Advt.No.NIN/PERS/SCH/2014-15/Jr.Tech.Asst (Civil)-contract basis/SCTIMST/2015.