National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant Job on or before 21/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 27,945/- p.m.
Job Location : AHMEDABAD
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH MEGHANINAGAR, AHMEDABAD- 380016.
Detail of National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited upto 21st August, 2015 for the following post to be filled up at National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad under the time bound Ad-hoc Research Project entitled “Development of Knowledge Discovery System for Estimating the Pesticide Consumption” sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research at National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad. The post is purely on temporary, ad-hoc & on contractual basis and co-terminate with the project.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Assistant||1||Essential: B.Sc. with Mathematics and one year experience from recognized Institute or one year experience in lower grade. Desirable: 1. M.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology ). 2. Research publications in indexed journals in field of Data Mining||Rs. 27,945/- p.m.||28 Years (Relaxable for experience candidates)|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) :
- The last date of submission of applications is 21st August, 2015 .
- The interested candidates meeting above-mentioned conditions of eligibility may apply for the posts mentioned above.
- Application on plain paper with up-to-date bio-data affixed with recent passport size photograph, postal address, mobile no. and email ID, along with the attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, caste and work experience should reach the office of The Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380016 (Gujarat) on or before 21st August, 2015.
- The application may be sent to the above-mentioned address mentioning APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (RA) on Envelop.
- The applicants whose applications are found to be in order will be called for a written test/interview. The applicants will be intimated individually regarding the date of the interview.
- Incomplete applications, defective applications, and applications submitted or received after the scheduled date i.e. 21st August, 2015 will not be accepted and will be rejected without any intimation to the applicant.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad will be final in this regard. Canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/8/2015
National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. : 31/2015.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017