National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 25/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH MEGHANINAGAR, AHMEDABAD: 380016
Detail of National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited upto 25th May, 2015 for the following post to be filled up at National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad under the time bound Ad-hoc Research Project entitled “Monitoring of pesticide residues at national level” sponsored by the DAC, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. The post is purely temporary ad-hoc & contractual basis and co-terminus with the project:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||M.Sc., Degree in Chemistry. Desirable: (i) Experience in pesticide residue analysis in biological and environmental samples. (ii) Handling sophisticated Analytical instruments Viz., GC, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS. (iii) M.Phil, NET and GATE qualified candidate will be given preference. (iv) The selected candidate may enroll for Ph.D Degree, subject to the fulfillment of University requirements.||Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA p.m.||Below 35 Years|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH):
- The last date of submission of applications is 25th May, 2015.
- The interested candidates meeting above-mentioned conditions of eligibility may apply for the posts mentioned above.
- Application in the specific proforma available on web site, mentioning up-to-date bio-data affixed with recent passport size photograph, postal address, mobile no. and email ID, along with the attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, caste and work experience should reach the office of The Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380016 (Gujarat) on or before 25th May, 2015.
- The application may be sent to the above-mentioned address mentioning APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (SRF) on Envelop.
- The applicants whose applications are found to be in order will be called for a written test/interview. The applicants will be intimated individually regarding the date of the interview.
- Incomplete applications, defective applications, and applications submitted or received after the scheduled date i.e. 25th May, 2015 will not be accepted and will be rejected without any intimation to the applicant.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad will be final in this regard. Canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/5/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017