National Institute of Occupational Health has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc/M.Sc an apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Occupational Health.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Assistant on or before 20/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Occupational Health|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||20/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380016 (Gujarat)|
Detail Of National Institute of Occupational Health Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Applications are invited upto 20th May, 2015 for the following post to be filled up at National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad under the time bound Ad-hoc Research Project entitled “Development of Knowledge Discovery System for Estimating the Pesticide Consumption” sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research at National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad. The post is purely on temporary, ad-hoc & on contractual basis and co-terminate with the project.
- Post & No.:Research Assistant (One)
- Pay (Rs):Rs. 27,945/- pm
- Qualifications:Essential: B.Sc. with Mathematics and Chemistry as a subject from recognized University and one year experience not below in GP 2800. Desirable:1. M.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology ).2. Research publications in indexed journals in field of Data Mining
- Job Functions:1. To assist the PI in overall coordination of the Project. 2. Implementation of Data Mining Techniques and models. 3. Systematic analysis, and interpretation of data 4. GIS Mapping
- Age:28 Years (Relaxable for experience candidates)
- The application may be sent to the above-mentioned address mentioning APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (RA) on Envelop.
- The applicants whose applications are found to be in order will be called for a written test/interview. The applicants will be intimated individually regarding the date of the interview.
- Incomplete applications, defective applications, and applications submitted or received after the scheduled date i.e. 20th May, 2015 will not be accepted and will be rejected without any intimation to the applicant.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad will be final in this regard. Canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Occupational Health- Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant Vacancy In National Institute of Occupational Health:
- The last date of submission of applications is 20th May, 2015.
- The interested candidates meeting above-mentioned conditions of eligibility may apply for the posts mentioned above.
- Application in the specific proforma available on web site, mentioning up-to-date bio-data affixed with recent passport size photograph, postal address, mobile no. and email ID, along with the attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, caste and work experience should reach the office of The Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380016 (Gujarat) on or before 20th May, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2015