National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 29/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Detail Of National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Director Recruitment:
Recruitment to the post of Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai. Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) invites applications in the SAG pay scale of PBIV(Rs.37,400-67000 + GP 10,000/), for the post of Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai, an autonomous institution under MoES, Government of India, established in 1993 registered under the Tamil Nadu Registration of Societies Act. The main aim and objectives of NIOT, Chennai are as under:-
- Essential: (i) Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent or Master’s degree in Oceanography or equivalent with at least first class (60%) at graduation as well as post graduation(60%) level. (ii) 21 years (18 years with PhD) experience in research and development, survey, administration, planning, teaching (at graduate or post graduate level), supervision or training in the relevant field.
- Desirable: (i) PhD in any branch of Science related in the relevant field or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University. (ii) Experience in policy making, planning or management related to ocean and marine sciences/technology or management of projects in the relevant field. For further details, see the NIOT website http://www.niot.res.in.
- Job Description: The Director, who is the Chief Executive Officer of the institute, is responsible for formulation, development and implementation of various technology mission mode programmes and other technical support activities implemented by NIOT. He/She is also responsible for formulation of planning, administration and functioning of the Centre for the execution of the in-house R&D activities.
- Scale of Pay: The post of Director is in the SAG pay scale of PB-IV (Rs.37,400-67000 + GP 10,000/-) and other allowances are as per the rules of the Institute.
- Age limit (as on the normal closing date – not on the closing date meant for remote areas): Preferably below 55 years. Relaxation can be considered in respect of exceptionally qualified and/or experienced persons
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT):
Direct recruitment (on tenure basis) for a period of five years or up to the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier subject to satisfactory performance. Persons interested in this post are requested to send their application in the pro-forma at Annexure-I. The application complete in all respects should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 and should reach within 6 weeks (42 days) (60 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) from the publication of the advertisement in Employment News. MoES may also invite nominations from the leading scientists/experts, scientific departments/ organizations for consideration for the post. Details and format relating to the post may be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Earth Sciences i.e. www.moes.gov.in & Department of Personnel & Training www.persmin.gov.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/06/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017