National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: REC-1 / 2015-16. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 20/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300-39,100/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR- National Institute of Oceanography Dona Paula 403004, Goa, India|
Detail of National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), a premier research Institute under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi which is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, invites applications from dynamic and brilliant candidates with good academic / technical records for placement in the following positions of technical groups. The candidate should exhibit high degree of motivation and be selfdriven with adequate skills in related field and ability to use computer applications. The job offers exciting opportunities for career growth as per CSIR guidelines. For more details visit www.csir.res.in
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical Assistant Group- III, Grade (1) [same for all posts T-301 to T-304]||05||First Class Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering of at least three years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field. Desirable Experience: Experience in the operation and maintenance of oceanographic instruments and computer based scientific / analytical instruments used at research laboratory or on board aoceanographic research ship.||PB2: Rs. 9300- 34800/- Grade Pay: Rs 4200/-||28 years|
|Senior Technical Officer(1); Group-III, Grade (4)||01||Essential Educational Qualification and Experience: First class degree in science (B.Sc.) followed with M.Lib Science with minimum 55% marks from the Government approved University plus minimum of two years relevant experience after acquiring Master degree. Desirable Experience: Experience in Institutional repository, scientometrics studies, negotiation and understanding the e-resource agreements, inter-institutional connectivity, etc. Working knowledge of software used for Library & Information Science using Linux OS is preferred.||PB3: Rs 15600- 39100 /- Grade Pay: Rs 5400/-||35 years|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa)- Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa):
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.nio.org.Detailed procedure for submitting online application will be displayed in CSIR-NIO website.
- Online Application will be available on our website http://www.nio.org till 20.04.2015 (Monday up to 5.30 pm).
- Candidates are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favor of “Director, NIO” payable at any branches in Goa. The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 20.04.2015 (Monday).Last date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas also. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Candidate’s Category, (iii) Post Code applied for. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee
- In case of universities/institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute
- Applicant should send by post the print copy of the computer generated online submitted application duly signed and accompanied by attested copies of the birth certificate, education qualifications, mark sheets, experiencecertificates, testimonials, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable)as mentioned above. All the required documents should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of __________________” by post to the address:- “The Controller of Administration, National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula, Goa. The last date to receive the hard copy of the application by post is 27.04.2015 (Monday). Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form along with necessary documents for each post indicating the Code Number of the post. The print copy of each application must be accompanied by separate Demand Draft and necessary documents.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach NIO at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by NIO.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, application fee, applicable testimonials and unsigned application etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/4/2015
National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Goa) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: REC-1 / 2015-16.
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017