National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Director Job on or before 19/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Vacancy Name : Project Director
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.75,000/- p.m
Job Location : NOIDA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Open Schooling (An autonomous institution under the Dept. of Edn. MHRD, Govt. of India) A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector 62, NOIDA
Detail of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Project Director Recruitment:
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites application for the post of Project Director for its project on Certification of ASHA workers supported by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India on contractual basis. The contract will be initially for a period of one year and with the provision of extension on yearly basis based on the performance appraisal
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Director||01||Post Graduate in Medical or Public Health or MBA from a reputed institution with specialization in Health Management / Public Health Management / General Management or Masters in Social Work or Social Sciences 2. Excellent communication, writing & presentation skills and fluency in English and Hindi 3. Minimum 07 years of experience in project management with Central / State Government or management of Community Health services.||Rs.75,000/- p.m||Below 65 Years|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) – Project Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Director Vacancy in National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) :
All desirous candidates may apply on the prescribed form supported with attested copies of testimonials etc. to The Secretary NIOS A 24/25, Institutional Area, Sector 62, NOIDA, UP The last date for submission of application is 19.06.2015.
- The contract will be initially for one year. The candidate engaged will have to execute an agreement with NIOS, renewable on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- The candidate engaged to these positions shall not be part of the regular cadres nor would any special preferential treatment be given to such contractual staff in the matter of recruitment to regular posts.
- The candidate engaged shall have no vested right prior to and after the completion of the contract period to ask for regularization/absorption in NIOS.
- During the contract, if required, the contractual staff will have to proceed to any part of India and will perform such duties as may be assigned to him/her in connection with the work of NIOS.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/6/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016