National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director/ Regional Director through recruitment notification – National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Recruitment 2015 – NIOS/RC/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Director/ Regional Director on or before 19/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Director/ Regional Director
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : NOIDA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector 62, NOIDA
Detail Of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Deputy Director/ Regional Director Recruitment:
National Institute of Open Schooling invites application for two (02*) post of Deputy Director/Regional Director on Deputation basis as given below:-
- Name of Post : Deputy Director/Regional Director
- No of post : 02
- Scale of Pay : 15600-39100 + G.P 7600 – (PB-3)
- Method of Recruitment : Deputation
- Age : Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date
- Classification of post : Group ‘A’
- Essential 1. Officers from Central or State Government, Universities/Semi Government/Autonomous Organizations, Professional and Research Institutions and bodies holding analogous post on regular basis or with 5 years regular service in the pay scale of 15600-39100+GP 6600 (prerevised 10000-325-15200) or equivalent scale from Government/ Semi Government/ Autonomous Bodies. 2. Preferably Second Class Master’s Degree with 55% marks. 3. Working knowledge of Hindi/English.
- Desirable 1. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management. 2. Experience in an Open Learning/Distance Education institution. 3. Working knowledge of computer operations.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) – Deputy Director/ Regional Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Director/ Regional Director Vacancy in National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS):
- All posts bear All India transfer liability.
- Crucial date for determining eligibility with regards to age limit, qualification and experience will be the last date for receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
- NIOS reserves the right : a) to conduct or not to conduct written/trade/Skill tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a screening committee to fix a criteria even at higher level for shortlisting the applications taking into account the number of posts and the number of application received keeping in view the qualifications and experience prescribed. b) to prepare a panel of candidates for filling up future vacancies arising during the validity of the panel which shall be normally for one year. c) to relax any of eligibility conditions in deserving cases. d) to fill up the posts, not to fill up the posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. NIOS also reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/ or interviews. The decision of NIOS in this regard will be final. e) to fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview from available candidates by direct recruitment/deputation/contract. f) to relax the age in case of NIOS staff.
- Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post must apply separately. Candidates already working in Government service and fulfilling requirement of experience & eligibility are required to submit their applications through proper channel in the prescribed format along with (i) Vigilance Clearance; (ii) ACRs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer; (iii) Details and nature of experience, and (iv) No Objection Certificate, to the effect that the candidate will be spared for joining NIOS in the event of selection.
- NIOS shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- Incomplete applications/ without relevant supporting enclosures/without prescribed fee/ application not on prescribed form will be out rightly rejected.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in. The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P. The last date for receiving applications is 19.06.2015.The application received after due date shall not be considered.
- Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) for Unreserved/OBC category and 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST categories in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open
Schooling, Payable at Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from payment. The amount shall be accepted in the form of Bank Draft only and fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances. On the back side of the Demand Draft, the candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters.
- NIOS will not be responsible for any postal delay. Candidates may indicate a valid e-mail id in the application form. They are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding test /interview. NIOS reserves the right to communicate with the applicant by e-mail and not by post.
- Applications without signature will not be accepted. No applications will be accepted through e- mail/Fax. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test /or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
- For detailed information regarding roles and responsibilities, educational qualifications, remuneration etc. and the prescribed application form, please visit NIOS website www.nios.ac.in. The last date for submission of the filled in application with required attested certificates/documents is 19.06.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/06/2015
Reference: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Recruitment 2015 – NIOS/RC/01/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017