National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director/Regional Director through recruitment notification – National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Director/Regional Director on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Vacancy Name :Deputy Director/Regional Director
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS),A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P.
Detail Of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Deputy Director/Regional Director Recruitment:
National Institute of Open Schooling invites application for four (04*) post of Deputy Director/Regional Director on Deputation basis as given below:-
- Name of Post : Deputy Director/Regional Director
- Scale of Pay : 15600-39100 + G.P 7600 – (PB-3)
- Method of Recruitment : Deputation
- Age : Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date
- Classification of post : Group ‘A’
Educational and other Qualifications :-
- Officers from Central or State Government, Universities/Semi Government/Autonomous Organizations, Professional and Research Institutions and bodies holding analogous post on regular basis or with 5 years regular service in the pay scale of 15600-39100+GP 6600 (prerevised 10000-325-15200) or equivalent scale from Government/ Semi Government/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Preferably Second Class Master’s Degree with 55% marks.
- Working knowledge of Hindi/English
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management.
- Experience in an Open Learning/Distance Education institution.
- Working knowledge of computer operations.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) – Deputy Director/Regional Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Director/Regional Director Vacancy in National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS):
The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P. The last date for receiving applications is 30.09.2015.The application received after due date shall not be considered
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015