National Institute of Pathology (IOP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Pathology (IOP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lab Assistant Job on or before 8/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Pathology (IOP)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||8/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| Director, National Institute of
Pathology- ICMR, New Delhi-110029
Detail of National Institute of Pathology (IOP) Lab Assistant Recruitment:
Application are invited up to Apr 8 ,2015 for the following post in ICMR funded project at National Institute of Pathology (ICMR), New Delhi:-
- Project Title – “Investigations on paromomycin resistance in Leishmania donovani using molecular and biochemical tools” under Dr. Poonam Salotra, Scientist F
- Lab Assistant – 1 (one)
- Eligibility – 10 + 2
- Desirable -Graduate with extensive work experience in Parasitology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry la
- Project Title – “Genome wide analysis of genetic alterations and gene expression profile in hormone sensitive and hormone refractory prostate cancer” under Dr. Anju Bansal, Scientist D
- Lab Attendant – 1 (one)
- Eligibility – 10th Pass
- Desirable – 10+2 with extensive work experience in Molecular Biology lab
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Pathology (IOP)- Lab Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lab Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Pathology (IOP):
Applications should reach by post the Director, National Institute of Pathology- ICMR, New Delhi-110029 by 8th April, 2015. NIP reserves the right to shortlist the candidates in case of receipt of large number of applications. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email regarding the date and time of the interview. Candidates should report for interview with brief resume and relevant certificates of qualifications. No TA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/4/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017