National Institute of Pathology (IOP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Pathology (IOP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before August 14th 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Pathology (IOP)
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : August 14 th 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Pathology, Safdarjang Hospital Campus, Post Box – 4909 New Delhi – 110029
Detail of National Institute of Pathology (IOP) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Post name – Lower Division Clerk
- Number of vacancies – 3 posts
- Eligibility Candidates should have passed 12 th class or its equivalent with typing speed of 35 wpm on computer in English.Candidates age should be between 18 – 27 years and relaxation is applicable for reserved and government service candidates.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Pathology (IOP) – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before August 14 th 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in National Institute of Pathology (IOP) :
Candidates have to submit applications on a plain paper, detailed bio-data, attested copies of all certificates, DD/IPO for rupees 100 drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of Pathology, New Delhi in the name of Director of the Institute. August 14 th 2015 is the last date for receiving applications
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job August 14 th 2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017