National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Directors through recruitment notification – National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NIPERA/DIR/01/07/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Directors Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
Vacancy Name : Directors
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.80,000/- p.m
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Registrar, NIPER Ahmedabad, C/o B.V. Patel PERD Centre, SG Highway, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380054.
Detail of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Directors Recruitment:
National Institutes of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERs)under the aegis of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Pharmaceuticals are institutes of National importance created by an Act of Parliament with a mandate to nurture and promote quality and excellence in pharmaceutical education and research as to create human resources of a higher caliber for the Indian pharmaceutical industry, towards making India a global leader in innovation and Drug Discovery while continue to offer leadership in formulations. The NIPERs- Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad& Raebareli are set up during 2007-08 and are functioning under premier mentor institutions and are being developed as independent institutions soon. The NIPER Mohali is having its own campus. Now applications are invited for the post of Director of these NIPERs.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Directors of NIPERs –Mohali, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad and Raebareli.||1||h.D and Masters in Pharmaceuticals related areas of Science and Technology Professional experience At least 20 years research experience including teaching and published work in journals of repute. Should have worked for at least 10 years as Professor either in India or abroad or Scientist at Research Institutes of repute (Scientist G with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-) or holding a proven leadership position at Pharmaceutical Industry in R&D.||Fixed salary of Rs.80,000/- per month. Other benefits and allowances at par with Central Government employees.||Not be more than 60 years of age as on closing date of application.|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) – Directors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.The Search cum Selection Committee will consider applications received in response to this advertisement as well as nominations in prescribed procedure (receive, scrutiny, shortlist and interview). The Committee will recommend a panel of not more than 3 names to each NIPER to the Chairperson of the said NIPER Steering Committee in order of merit. The Directors will be appointed with the approval of Visitor as per NIPER Act. No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Directors Vacancy in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) :
- Application format & mode Application comprises of 1. Forwarding application showing interest. 2. CV (format is hosted in Department of Pharmaceuticals www.pharmaceuticals.gov.in and all NIPERs websites). 3. Self-attested supporting documents to support the claims of educational, professional & administrative eligibility qualifications and achievements (in hard copy). 3 4. Two notes on (i) Vision on NIPERs & (ii) Justification of candidature provided in CV. For each NIPER, Candidates should make a separate application. Each application envelope and forwarding/ email subject should state the choice of post :“Application is for the Director , NIPER………..”. One candidate can apply for more than 1 NIPER. The application is required to be sent by hard copy and electronically to the email id:[email protected] Email copy is mandatory. Postal copies are to be sent to: The Registrar, NIPER Ahmedabad, C/o B.V. Patel PERD Centre, SG Highway, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380054.
- Last date to receive application 31 st July, 2015.
- n service candidates In-service candidates have to route application through proper channel, with vigilance clearance certificate from the competent authority. Aadvance copy should reach before the date of closing.
- Nominations Present and past Directors of CSIR, DBT, DST Institutions and Chancellors/ Vice-Chancellors of Central Universities and National Institutions having pharmaceutical science discipline may forward nominations directly to the Chairperson, Search cum Selection Committee at email id: [email protected] with a caption: Nomination of candidate for the post of Director NIPER……
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NIPERA/DIR/01/07/2015.
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016