National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 19/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Senthil-Kumar Muthappa Staff Scientist – III, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067
Detail Of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up one position of Research Associate (RA) in the Institute with Dr. Senthil-Kumar Muthappa, Scientist, NIPGR, in the scheme of “Short-Term Research Fellowship” programme. The position is completely on temporary basis with maximum duration of three years. The initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be curtailed or extended based on the performance of the candidate and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The candidate is expected to have experience in handling functional genomics tools to dissect defense responses against bacterial pathogens and drought stress tolerance. This project may involve use of bioinformatics tools, database development, large scale transcriptome profiling, virus-induced gene silencing and any other research work as assigned by the PI.
- Qualification: Candidates having a Ph. D. degree in Bioinformatics/Plant Molecular Biology/Plant Physiology/Plant Pathology/Plant Breeding & Genetics and strong publication record can apply. Candidates having prior work experience in using advanced molecular biology tools in laboratory with strong bioinformatics knowledge are preferred.
- The Fellowship amount for the position will be given at par with the similar fellowships by DBT/DST.
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of complete application in the given format with a cover letter showing interest and specifying the position. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, proof of research experience/publications are to be attached. The application should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the post of RA under NIPGR Short-term research fellowship programme”. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/08/2015