National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Associate on or before 02/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067
Detail Of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up one position of Research Associate (RA) in the Institute with Dr. Jitendra K. Thakur, Scientist, NIPGR, in the scheme of “Short-Term Research Fellowship” programme. The position is completely on temporary basis with maximum duration of three years. The initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be curtailed or extended based on the performance of the candidate and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Qualification: Candidates having Ph. D. degree in any discipline of Life Sciences (Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology and any other related field) are eligible to apply. Those with experience in chromatography and protein-protein Interaction studies will be given preference.
- The Fellowship amount for the position will be given at par with the similar fellowships by DBT/DST.
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy/Email of complete application in the given format with a cover letter showing interest and specifying the position. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, proof of research experience/publications are to be attached. The application should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of advertisement (preferably via Email). The envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the post of RA under NIPGR Short-term research fellowship programme”. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Application not received in the attached format will be disqualified
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/09/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016