National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 25/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Prof. Akhilesh Kumar Tyagi Project Investigator, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067
Detail Of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary position of one Research Associate (RA) in the DBT Part-A Sub-project-3 entitled “Association and genetic mapping of loci for seed size/weight in rice” of Seed Biology under the supervision of Prof. Akhilesh Kumar Tyagi, Project Investigator and Dr. Swarup K. Parida, Co-Project Investigator.
- Research Associate (one post): Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project.
- Qualification: Candidates having Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or any other related field are eligible to apply. The Candidate having research experience in the area of molecular genetics and genomics-assisted breeding that duly supported with relevant publications will be given preference. The candidate should have a good academic record and relevant research experience as evidenced from published papers in referred journals.
The position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be for one year, which can be extended/curtailed on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of the duly filled in application in the given format with a cover letter. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, and proof of research experience and reprints of publications should be attached. The applications should reach the address given below within 15 days from the date of the advertisement.. The envelope should be super-scribed as ” Application for the Post of “Research Associate” in Seed Biology Project of Prof. Akhilesh Kumar Tyagi.”
- Note : ONLY hard copy of the application in the given format will be accepted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/07/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016