National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 02.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Plant Genome Research Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067|
Detail of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up one position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the Institute with Dr. Swarup K. Parida, Scientist, NIPGR, in the scheme of “Short-Term Research Fellowship” programme. The area of research shall be “Molecular genetics and genomics for quantitative dissection of complex seed and pod yield component traits in chickpea”. The position is completely on temporary basis with maximum duration of three years. The initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be curtailed or extended based on the performance of the candidate and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Senior Research Fellow : Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project
- Qualification: Candidates having M. Sc. Degree or equivalent (with minimum 60% marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Molecular Biology or any other related field with at least two year research experience (supported with publications) are eligible to apply. The candidate having experience in molecular genetics/breeding and/or computational genomics, will be given preference.
- The positions are purely temporary and are co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be for one year, which can be extended/curtailed on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate. Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of complete application in the given format with a cover letter showing interest and specifying the position. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, proof of research experience/publications are to be attached. The application should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the post of SRF under NIPGR Short-term research fellowship programme”. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Note : ONLY hard copy of the application in the given format will be accepted.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Parida
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531,
New Delhi – 110067
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.04.2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016