National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 03/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Mukesh Jain Staff Scientist National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067
Detail Of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the DBT Multi Institutional Project entitled “Functional genomics approaches in understanding the regulation of flowering and synthesis, and accumulation of apocarotenoids in saffron crocus (Crocus sativus L.)”, under the supervision of Dr. Mukesh Jain, Scientist, NIPGR.
- Senior Research Fellow (One Post): Emoluments as per project sanction & DST/DBT norms.
- Qualification: Candidates having M.Sc. degree (with minimum of 55% marks) or equivalent in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Molecular Biology or any other related field with minimum of two years of post M.Sc. research experience are eligible to apply. The candidate having experience in computer skill (Linux, Perl, Java, MySQL) with experience in next generation sequencing data analysis or advanced molecular biology techniques will be preferred.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
- The position is completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The appointment will be till the validity of the project i.e. up to 17/07/2016 if otherwise extended, which can be curtailed on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidates. Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending completed application in the given format with a cover letter showing interest and attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience. The applications should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. The subject line of envelope must be superscribed by Application for the Post of SRF in the DBT project entitled “………………”
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/10/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016