National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Job on or before August 15, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : August 15, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Prof. Asis Datta Distinguished Emeritus Scientist , National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, Email :[email protected] Delhi – 110067
Detail of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary positions of two Research Associate (RA) and two Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the supervision of Prof. Asis Datta, Distinguished Emeritus Scientist, NIPGR in DBT and CSIR research projects, detailed as under:
- DBT research project entitled “Biotechnological approaches to improve nutritional and post- harvest quality, drought tolerance and pathogen resistance in edible crops”. (02 post of RA and 01 posts of SRF)
- CSIR project entitled “Regulatory dynamics of N- acetylglucosamine metabolism in model fungal pathogen, Candida albicans”. (01 SRF) (CSIR project to be implemented w.e.f. 01/10/2015).
- Senior Research Fellow: Emoluments as per project sanction & DBT/CSIR norms. Candidates having M.Sc./M.Tech degree (with minimum of 60% marks) or equivalent in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with minimum of two years of post M.Sc/M.Tech research experience in Plant Molecular Biology Laboratory are eligible to apply. The candidature must be supported with published research papers in standard refreed journals.
- Research Associate: Emoluments as per project sanction & DBT/CSIR norms. Candidates having Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences are eligible to apply. Candidates having experience in the area of Plant Molecular Biology and Plant Biochemistry is highly desirable. The candidature must be supported with 2-3 published research papers in standard refreed journals.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) – Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before August 15, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) :
The positions are completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be up to February 29, 2016, which can be curtailed/extended based on candidate’s performance, norms of the Institute and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above posts depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidates. Reservation of posts shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of the completed application in the enclosed format with a cover letter showing interest and attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience and reprints of published paper etc., by registered post/speed post only. The applications should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. The subject line of envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the Post of SRF/RA in the DBT or CSIR project entitled “…………………………………..”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job August 15, 2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016