National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretarial Assistant, Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Secretarial Assistant, Research Associate on or before 15/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Vacancy Name :Secretarial Assistant, Research Associate
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Prof. Asis Datta Distinguished Emeritus Scientist , National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, Email :[email protected] Delhi – 110067 Phone: 011-26735119
Detail Of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Secretarial Assistant, Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary positions of (1) Research Associate and (2) Secretarial Assistant, to work with Prof. Asis Datta, Distinguished Emeritus Scientist, under ‘NASI Platinum Jubilee Chair Award Scheme’.
Research Associate (one post):
- Qualification: Eligible Candidates having Ph.D. degree in Life Science are eligible to apply. The candidates having research experience in the field of Plant Molecular Biology, Plant Biochemistry & Plant Biology Research will be given preference. The candidature must be supported with published research papers in standard refereed journals.
- Emoluments: The Fellowship for the position will be as per DST Rule and as per regulations provided in the “NASI Platinum Jubilee Chair Award Scheme”.
Secretarial Assistant (one post):
- Qualification: Candidates having Graduate degree with computer knowledge are eligible to apply. Two years experience of working as secretarial assistance in Government organization is essential.
- Emoluments: `15,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) – Secretarial Assistant, Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Secretarial Assistant, Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
The positions are completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the above mentioned Scheme. The initial appointment will be upto February 29, 2016, which can be curtailed/extended based on candidate’s performance, norms of the Institute and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidates against the above posts depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidates. Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of complete application in the enclosed format with a cover letter showing interest and specifying the position along with attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience by registered post only. The application should be superscribed by ‘Application for the post of Research Associate/Secretarial Assistant in NASI Platinum Jubilees Chair Award Scheme’.’ The applications should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/08/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016