National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 01/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Plant Genome Research Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067|
Detail of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Project Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary positions available under the guidance of Dr. Manoj Prasad, Staff Scientist V, NIPGR. The positions available are, (i) one Project Assistant and one Research Associate in the DBT funded research project entitled ‘Mapping of mungbean yellow mosaic India virus (MYMIV) resistance loci in soybean’, (ii) two Junior Research Fellows in the DBT funded research project entitled ‘Introgression of Begomovirus resistance genes in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) using MAS and genomics approach’, (iii) two Senior Research Fellow in the DBT funded project entitled ‘Characterization of ubiquitin/26S proteasome pathway-related genes by VIGS in tomato during ToLCNDV infection’, and (iv) one Research Associate in NIPGR ‘Short-Term Research Fellowships’ scheme.
- Project Assistant (one post): Emoluments as sanctioned in the project. Candidates having M.Sc./M.Tech degree in any subject of Life Sciences are eligible to apply. Candidate should have first class/division throughout academic career. Prior research experience in the area of plant molecular biology is desirable.
- Research Associate (two posts): Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms, as sanctioned in the project & as per NIPGR Short-Term Research Fellowship norms : Candidates having Ph.D. degree (awarded) in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology or any other related field are eligible to apply. The candidate should have a good academic record and research experience. At least 5 publications in peer-reviewed international journals with JCR impact factor are desirable. Candidate having research experience in the area of advanced molecular biology, genomics, transcriptomics and in silico data analysis will be given preference.
- Junior Research Fellow (two posts): Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project : Candidates having M.Sc. (with NET qualification) / M.Tech (with or without NET) degree (with minimum 55% marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Molecular Biology or any other related field are eligible to apply. Candidates having computer skills (Linux, Perl, Java, MySQL) with experience in NGS and/or advanced molecular biology techniques is desired.
- Senior Research Fellow (two post): Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project : Candidates having M.Sc./M.Tech Degree (with minimum 60% marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Molecular Biology or any other related field with at least two year research experience (supported 1 publication in peer-reviewed international journal with JCR impact factor) are eligible to apply. Candidates having experience in advanced techniques of molecular biology and/or computational genomics will be given preference.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) – Project Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
The above positions are completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be for one year, which can be curtailed / extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above posts depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidates. Reservation of posts shall be as per Govt. of India norms. Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of the duly filled application in the given format with a cover letter. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, and proof of research experience/ publications should be attached. The applications should reach the address given below within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of __________________”. ONLY hard copy of the application in the given format will be accepted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015