National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer through recruitment notification – National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Tech/MBA/B.Com/B.tech/Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Officer on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name : Project Officer
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/MBA/PGDM/B.Com/B.E/B.Tech/Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs-40,000/-pm
Job Location : Bengaluru, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, chandigarh, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Project Officer Recruitment:
- Project Officer (Monitoring)
- Job Location: Bengaluru, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Remuneration payable: Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Terms of Reference & Nature of Duties: Within the overall guidance of Project Director/ Executive Director, DDU GKY Division, NIRD PR, the Project Officer –
- Support the Director in monitoring/inspection of the training centers of DDU GKY Projects /Roshni Initiative on day-to-day basis.
- Support/Coordinate file management, budget watch, Finance and HR aspects etc.
- Plan monthly monitoring visits to the project areas based on the implementation plan submitted by various Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs), monitoring and report the progress to Director, DDU GKY Division.
- Liaison with other Resource Cells in NIRD, National Resource Organizations and NMMU/NRLM, apart from other units within NIRD.
- Coordinate with SRLMs in various states
- Build and manage partnerships with Capacity Building Resource Agencies, Community Institutions etc. Develop and manage the training and activity calendar(s). Participate in Training, Documenting, Module Development, Material Development etc.
- Travel extensively in project areasTake up any other activity as assigned by the Project Director/ Executive Director from time-to-time. Conduct Training and Workshop to field Personnel
- Age: Not more than 40 years as on 01.05.2015.
- Qualification: i. Post Graduate Degree in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social Sciences, Sociology, Social Work, Rural Development / Management, Development Studies, Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management, LAW , MBA in Human Resource/Personnel Management, MHRM. ii. A student with 4 years Degree/Diploma in design (from the institutes like National Institute of Design) with special focus on Communications Design / Visual Design / Spatial Design. Preference will be given to the candidates with aptitude to design manuals / instruction material.
- Experience: More than three years of experience. Candidates with experience in following fields will be preferred: 1. Rural Development 2. Skill Development / Livelihood Projects 3. Execution and monitoring of Govt. projects
- Project Officer (Accounts) – (The position will be based in Hyderabad but requires travel to various project locations)
- Remuneration payable: Rs. 40,000 per month
- Age: Not more than 40 years as on 01.05.2015 Qualification: B.Com with MBA in Finance / M.Com from any recognized Institute / University, Chartered Accountants from ICAI. Experience: For the candidates with CA
- Qualification: Minimum 3 yrs of Article ship prescribed by ICAI and at least 2years of work experience in accounting and auditing of Corporates/ NGOs/ International NGOs / Government departments .
- Project Officer (MIS) ((The position will be based in Hyderabad but requires travel to various project locations)
- Remuneration payable: Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Age: Not more than 40 years as on 01.05.2015
- Qualification: MBA in IT/CS or MCA or M.Tech / B.Tech in Computer related field from a recognized Institute / University.
- Experience: More than three years of experience as MIS Officer/Manager. Candidates who are having experience in Skill Development / Livelihood projects/Rural Development projects / welfare schemes of the Government / Corporates / NGOs will be preferred.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Project Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Officer Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
- Interested candidates should submit their application electronically using the following web link www. ddugky.info/notifications.php
- Last date for Submission of online applications is -01st June, 2015, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017