National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar through recruitment notification – National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.4/2015 (ADMN.A/A5/2015/88). Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Registrar on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030.
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
NIRD&PR is the country’s apex organisation for undertaking training, research and action research and consultancy in all aspects of rural development. NIRD&PR invites application in prescribed format for two posts ofAssistant Registraron deputation for a period not exceeding three years on such terms and
conditions governing the deputation in Government of India from time to time. Requirement for the post, qualifications, experience, age and scale of pay,
etc.are as follows:
- Qualifications: Essential : i)A degree from a recognised University ii) Minimum 5 years experience in a responsible/supervisory/ administrative position in Govt./quasi-government/academic/autonomous organisation. iii) Fully conversant with the Govt. rules and regulations/office procedures and administrative matters/maintenance of accounts, stores, purchase procedures, maintenance of equipment and supply/ estate maintenance.
- Desirable: Post Graduation/Degree in Law/ Master in Business Administration(MBA)/Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management from a recognised University.
- In case of persons with high academic qualifications such as MBA, personnel management, qualifications prescribed at item (ii) and (iii) may be relaxed.
- Age: Below 45 years.
- Scale of Pay :Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
- Compensation Package: DA, HRA, Transport allowances and all other allowances as applicable to Central Government employees. Residential accommodation on payment of normal rent in NIRD Campus will be provided, subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Assistant Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Registrar Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
Applicants who have already applied in response to our earlier advertisement for the said post in the month of February/ March, 2015, need not apply. Their applications will be considered along with the present advertisement. Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies/ direct applications within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview. In case of serving personnel, pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority should be attached along with details of experience and present status. Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. No correspondence will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or appointment. Candidates selected are likely to be posted at any place in India depending upon the requirements of the Institute. Candidates should stay in the campus of the Institute. The prescribed age of superannuation is 60 years for the employees of NIRD. Other details as regards qualifications, experience, job description of the post etc. along with application form may be downloaded from the NIRD&PRWebsite :www.nird.org.in. Prescribed applications duly filled-in, and supported by all relevant documents should reach the Section Officer,Admn. ‘A’, NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030 positively on or before 30.09.2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
Reference: National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.4/2015 (ADMN.A/A5/2015/88)
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017