National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Consultant on or before 02/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name :Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Consultant Recruitment:
- Job Title: Consultant
- Duration and Emoluments: Six months likely to be extended as per requirements, with Rs 50,000/-per month.
- Key Functions: 1. Organizing Training programmes , State level workshops on Integrated District Planning 2. Facilitating in preparation of Village Development Plans 3. Development of training material 4. Facilitating plan preparation in priority States of North India and North East India
- Competencies: Training in preparation of district and village level plans Writing skills in English and documentation abilities in Hindi essential Training and Research experience with Independent publications.
- Education: Master’s in any Social Sciences. Ph.D with training in planning and project management and local governance.
- Age: Preferably below 62 years
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
Dully filled in CV should be submitted preferably by email: [email protected] to reach on or before 2 July, 2015.Document verification will be done prior to the interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/07/2015