National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director General through recruitment notification – National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.3/2015 (No.Admn.A/A3/2015/83). Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Director General Job on or before 09.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Director General|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.04.2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYATI RAJ (An Organisation of Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030|
Detail of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Deputy Director General Recruitment:
NIRD&PR is the country’s apex body for undertaking training, research, action research and consultancy functions in all aspects of rural development. It provides an inter-disciplinary academic environment, backed by an excellent infrastructure including a specialized library and state-of-art research and computer facilities. NIRD&PR invites applications in the prescribed format for the following post to be filled up on Deputation failing which by Direct Recruitment:
Name of the Post : Deputy Director General
- Pay Band and grade pay: Band Pay of Rs.37,400-67,000 (PB-4) or pay scale plus Grade pay of Rs. 10.000/- (The post carries emoluments and perks & privileges as admissible to Joint Secretary to the Govt. of India in otherwise exceptional cases except pensionary benefits in case of persons appointed through open market)
- Method of Recruitment : Deputation failing which by Direct Recruitment
- Tenure : The Deputy Director Generals so appointed shall hold office for a term of 5 years from the date on which he assumes charge of the post or until he attains the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier
- Age limit for direct : Preferably below 50 years. Recruits Note: The crucial date for determining the agelimit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep)
- Age limit for appointment : 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications by deputation
- Eligibility : IAS Officers under the Central or State Governments or PSUs or Semi Governments or Autonomous Bodies including Universities and Deemed Universities or Statutory Organizations who are empanelled for the post of Joint Secretary and equivalent by Department of Personnel and Training having administrative-cumpractical development experience in rural development.
- Cooling off period : As per GOI rules
For Direct Recruitment
- Educational : Ph.D in Social Science Qualifications Preferable : Specialization in any discipline of rural development, developmental administration from any recognized Institute/University/Academy.
- Experience Essential : At least 15 years of experience at senior level in the Government/academics including International Institutions (Universities and Research & Policy Bodies in India and abroad) and knowledge based institutions like Universities, Training and Research Institutions and consulting organizations in India and abroad out of which 8 years minimum should be in handling assignments in the area of developmental administration including rural development, flagship programmes of Government of India l State Government or handling the administration of major institutions! department related to rural development
- Desirable Experience in administration of academic/training institutions working in the field of rural development policy and programmes. Preferable Field experience in rural areas in India and abroad, demonstrated achievement in implementing broad based programmes in rural development of an innovative kind.
- Period of Probation 1 year
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)- Deputy Director General Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.04.2015.
- Direct Recruitment or Deputation
How to apply for Deputy Director General Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
Applications in the prescribed format should be sent through the cadre controlling authority / Department of applicant to the Director (Training), Department of Rural Development, Ministry of Rural Development, Room No.377, 3rd floor, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001. Controlling authority concerned may forward the applications of interested and eligible officers whose services can be spared in the event of their selection to the Department of Rural Development on or before 09.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.04.2015.
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.1/2015 (ADMN.A/A3/2015/82.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIRD|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017