National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Project Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Project Director on or before 25/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name :Deputy Project Director
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT & PANCHAYATI RAJ Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Deputy Project Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the post of Deputy Project Director to work under National Rural Livelihoods Mission (Aajeevika) Resource Cell, NERC, NIRD&PR, Guwahati.
- Remuneration payable: Rs.1,00,000/-per month(Consolidated)
- Terms of Reference: Within the overall guidance of DIRECTOR, NRLM Resource Cell, NIRD and NMMU-NRLM, Deputy Project Director would – Build and nurture the team at NRLM Resource Cell and coordinate the team Support the Director in managing the NRLM-RC on day-to-day basis, Support/Coordinate file management, budget watch, Finance and HR aspects etc. Prepare Annual action plan of NRLM Resource cell Plan monthly activities based on the annual action plan, implement and report the progress to Director(NRLM-RC), NIRD and NMMU/NRLM Liaison with other Resource Cells in NIRD, National Resource Organizations and NMMU/NRLM, apart from other units within NIRD Coordinate with SRLMs, SIRDs etc., in various states Build and manage partnerships with Capacity Building Resource Agencies, Community Institutions etc. Build and take the services of resource persons and their pools in various themes Develop and manage the training and activity calendar(s) Meet the capacity building and related demands from NRLM at various levels Participate in Training, Documenting, Module Development, Material Development etc. Take up any other activity as assigned by the Director, from time-to-time
- Age: Not more than 55 years
- Qualification: Post Graduate or equivalent in Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Dairying, ICT, Economics, Social Sciences, Sociology, Social Work, Rural Development/Management, Development Studies or related fields.
- Experience: More than 20 years of overall experience in development sector in general and more than 10 years of relevant experience at state (SRLMs)/National level (NMMU) in – Working with large poverty reduction and livelihoods projects based on building SHGs and SHG Federations Exposure and working with NRLM at state level or above Coordination and facilitation of senior, complex teams Training and Capacity Building Staff &Community members, leaders, cadres and institutions Training of Trainers and Managing Community Training and Community Professional Training function in large community development projects Working with Resource Pools and Resource Organizations while managing training function in large development projects Design and implementation of participatory training and capacity building modules Competencies: Comprehensive understanding of NRLM processes and activities Working knowledge of MS Office Excellent Reading , Writing and Communication skills in HINDI and ENGLISH Participatory training and facilitation skills Willingness for fieldwork and extensive travel across the country High integrity and ethical standards Cultural, gender, religion, and age sensitivity and adaptability Strong faith in the capacity of the communities and community cadres Team Leadership and conflict resolution skills Planning and using time and resources optimally Information analysis and management High energy and positive/constructive attitude Openness to critical feedback and differing points of view
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Deputy Project Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Project Director Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
The above mentioned post is purely on Contract basis only For Eligibility criteria and other details please scroll down The selection will be held at NIRD&PR-NERC, Guwahati Director General, NIRD&PR has every right to cancel the selection or postpone the selection process The candidate should send their application through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format. Last date for receipt of applications – 25th August, 2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/08/2015