National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Physician through recruitment notification – National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2015 – NO. ADMN.A/A5/2015/12. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job General Physician on or before 22/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name : General Physician
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.45,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) General Physician Recruitment:
NIRDPR is a premier Institute providing training, research and consultancy activities in the field of rural development. The Institute is looking forward to engage the services of General Physician (Male) for its Health Centre :
- Essential : 1) M.B.B.S. from a recognized University. 2) About 10 years experience as a Medical Practitioner in a Government Hospital or reputed Private Hospital.
- Desirable : M.D. / M.S. in any major discipline or Diploma in any subject.
- Nature of Appointment : Temporary engagement initially for six months. Further engagement as per the needs of the Institute and performance.
- Consolidated Monthly remuneration : Rs.45,000/- p.m.
- Rent free accommodation will be provided in the NIRD campus.
- Job Description of the post : Along with the Lady Medical Officer and In-charge NIRDPR Health Centre, he is required to attend to the medical problems of NIRDPR employees and others.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – General Physician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For General Physician Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
Applications invited are short term engagement on contract. The position offered is on temporary basis and do not envisage any form of regular appointment at NIRD in future. Interested candidates may submit their application along with copy of their Bio-data and credentials to Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 or e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 8. Last date for submission of application – 22.06.2015 Applications received after due date will not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
Reference: National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2015 – NO. ADMN.A/A5/2015/12