National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,100/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),NIRD Rd, Rajendranagar mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Project Assistant Recruitment:
The Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETI) Project at National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The educational qualifications and experience required are indicated below:
- Post :Project Assistant
- Tenure of engagement:One year (further extendable based on performance)
- Age :25 to 30 years
- Consolidated Monthly Remuneration :Rs.15,100/-
- Essential Qualifications :Minimum Post Graduation Proficiency English Sound knowledge in MS office especially in MS Excel
- Experience:2 to 3 years experience in govt./semi govt./corporate establishment.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- Short listed candidates will have to go for proficiency test (in English language & Office communication) with which will be followed by interview.
- Selected candidates have to join within a week after issue of the office order.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the skill test/interview.
- Note: DG, NIRDPR has every right to cancel/ postpone the selection process.
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
The candidates who fulfil the qualification/ experience may submit their application in the prescribed format (enclosed) may E-mail to [email protected] or submit by post to Project Director, RSETI, NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad on/ or before 16th September, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016