National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Consultant / Agency through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Consultant / Agency on or before 26/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name : Project Consultant / Agency
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 50003o
Detail Of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Project Consultant / Agency Recruitment:
The NIRD together with Global Health Strategies (GHS) New Delhi launched a capacity development project aimed to strengthen capacity of officials and PRIs in the area of “Health for Child Survival and Women Empowerment” . Under this Project a panel of Project Consultant/Agency for dev. of Trg. Material is required . Application should be submitted only in the prescribed form and can be down
loaded from NIRD website: www.nird.org.in . A list of all manual/ training material / case studies developed should be attached with a copy of each such publication with cover page and abstract .
- Job Title: Project Consultant /Agency
- Duration: assignment basis as per mutually agreed .
- Key Functions: 1. Training Material Development and edit the write-up on the follows areas Maternal, Child Health and Women Empowerment: An Overview. Strategies to Reduce Maternal Mortality. Strategies to Reduce Infant and Child Mortality. Socio-Cultural Aspects and Strategies to Improve Maternal and Child Health 2. Development of Training material for publication to be used for conduct of ToT and advocacy workshop for Trainers and officials , PRIs from top to bottom . 3. Documentation and Development of reports, communication materials and fact sheets. 4. These material to be developed as per guidance of expert group of NIRD&PR and GHS
- Competencies: Good skill to develop and edit training material Evidence of publications; Excellent writing skills in English and Hindi
- Education: Masters in Public Health or Community Nutrition (MD or Ph.D. in Public Health Nutrition/Community Nutrition preferred) and any other Social sciences and Humanities .
- Experience: 1. Two years work experience in the area of public health, child and maternal health (worked with nutrition allied sectors will be preferred). 2. Independent publication of training material in the area of child and maternal health and women empowerment and allied area . 3. Training experience in reputed Institutions /UN agencies .
- Age: Preferably below 45 years for individual ; for agency it should be registered with minimum three years experience .
- Compensation: for Individual and Agency : As per mutually agreed consolidated honorarium depending on the work/material developed and on mutually agreed terms and condition
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Hindi will be an additional requirement.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Project Consultant / Agency Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Consultant / Agency Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
Dully filled in application in the prescribed form (given bellow in the next page herewith) should be submitted preferably by email: [email protected] with supporting documents . or in case difficulty send by post to : Prof.& Head, CWD&GS , NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500030 so as to reach on or before 26 June, 2015 . Please do not call on phone for any information or enquiry in this regards.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/06/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016