National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Project Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate, Project Assistant Job on or before 29/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate, Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.15,100-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYATI RAJ Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad-500 032
Detail of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Research Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment:
Project-based Recruitment of Temporary Staff for a Research Project of Advisor, Centre for Panchayati Raj. Applications from qualified and experienced candidates are invited for being engaged on the Project titled ‘Decentralisation of Financial Resources in four Southern States of India’. It is proposed to engage suitable candidates for the project Posts of (a) Research Associate; and (b) Project Assistant for a period of ten months purely on temporary on contract and project-based. Details of the educational qualifications and experience requisite of engagement and the gross monthly emoluments of the posts are as follows: _________________
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Experience|
|Research Associate||1||Master’s Degree &, Good knowledge of Panchayati Raj||Rs.25,000||3 years of Knowledge of Computer Applications|
|Project Assistant||1||Degree with Good knowledge of Computer Applications||Rs.15,100/- p.m||3 Years of experience dealing with Quantitative Data|
- Age Limit: For the two posts, the applicant should not have completed the age of 35 years (as on 01.6.2015.) However, age relaxation for the post of Research Associate can be considered in deserving cases, i.e., for those who have more than 5 years of work experience in the area of Panchayati Raj.
- Specific Job Reqirements: As the project deals with quantitative and qualitative data in the broad area of financial management in Panchayati Raj, it involves collection and compilation of data from the selected States and other sources.
- Nature of Engagement : The project engagements are purely temporary on contract and do not entail any right to claim for regular appointments in the NIRD & P.Raj. As stated in the first para, these engagements are purely temporary and project-based for a period of ten months only.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) – Research Associate, Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/6/2015.
- Candidates for these posts are selected by the interview method. If the number of short-listed candidates is more than ten for either or both positions, the Project Director reserves the right to require the short-listed applicants to undergo a written test.
How to apply for Research Associate, Project Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) :
Candidates who are interested and fulfil the required qualifications and experience are hereby requested to attend an Interview on June 29, 2015 (Monday) at CH-8 (DG’s Conference Hall. 2nd Floor), S.K. Dey Block, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad-500 030 between 11.00AM and 12.00 Noon They have to register their names at the venue of interview at 10.30AM on June 05,2015. They may bring with them a copy of their latest CV (duly selfcertified) for interview without fail. Also they may intimate the Project Director about their desire to attend the interview over phone or through SMS along with a copy of their CV by e-mail to the undersigned at least two days before the date of interview (Phone: 09848070062).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016