National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar through recruitment notification – National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.2/2015 (Admn.A/A5/2015/88). Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Registrar Job on or before 23.03.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Registrar|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT & PANCHAYATI RAJ (An Organisation of the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030|
Detail of National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
NIRD&PR is country’s apex organisationfor undertaking training and research in various aspects of rural development. NIRD&PR invites applications in prescribed format for two posts of Assistant Registrar on Deputation in the scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-for a period of 3 years.For details, visit www.nird.org.in.Last date– 23.03.2015.
- NIRD&PR is the country’s apex organisation for undertaking training, research and action research and consultancy in all aspects of rural development.
- NIRD&PR invites application in prescribed format for two posts ofAssistant Registraron deputation for a period not exceeding three years on such terms and conditions governing the deputation in Government of India from time to time.
- Requirement for the post, qualifications, experience, age and scale of pay, etc.are as follows:
- Essential : i)A degree from a recognised University ii) Minimum 5 years experience in a responsible/supervisory/ administrative position in Govt./quasi-government/academic/autonomous organisation. iii) Fully conversant with the Govt. rules and regulations/office procedures and administrative matters/maintenance of accounts, stores, purchase procedures, maintenance of equipment and supply/ estate maintenance.
- Desirable: Post Graduation/Degree in Law/ Master in Business Administration(MBA)/Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management from a recognised University. Note: In case of persons with high academic qualifications such as MBA, personnel management, qualifications prescribed at item (ii) and (iii) may be relaxed.
- Age: Below 45 years.
- Scale of Pay :Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.6600/
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)- Assistant Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Registrar Vacancy in National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD):
- Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies/ direct applications within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
- In case of serving personnel, pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority should be attached along with details of experience and present status.
- Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
- In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or appointment.
- Candidates selected are likely to be posted at any place in India depending upon the requirements of the Institute.
- Candidates should stay in the campus of the Institute.
- The prescribed age of superannuation is 60 years for the employees of NIRD.
- Other details as regards qualifications, experience, job description of the post etc. along with application form may be downloaded from the NIRD&PRWebsite :www.nird.org.in.
- Prescribed applications duly filled-in, and supported by all relevant documents should reach the Section Officer,Admn. ‘A’, NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030 positively on or before 23.03.2015
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.03.2015
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.2/2015 (Admn.A/A5/2015/88).
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIRD|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016